- "Game On" in Landscape Architecture Magazine
- Editore: The American Society of Landscape Architects
Magazine article featuring Randall's Island Park
- Compendium of Landscape Architecture
- Salenstein, Switzerland
- Editore: Braun
Book featuring Randall's Island project
- Architecture Today
- Barcelona, Spain
- Editore: Konemann
Feature projects: Sportime/McEnroe Tennis Center, One Penn Plaza and Randall's Island
- Museum without Walls
- Editore: CultureNow!
Podcasts of Sportime/McEnroe Tennis Center, One Penn Plaza and Icahn Stadium
- The Architect’s Newspaper
- Autore: Randall’s Reborn
vol. 11, Rebecka Gordan, June 16
“Net Result,” Linda Miller, Oculus. Article on Randall’s Island Tennis Center, Winter
- The Greater New York Sports Chronology
- Autore: Jeffrey A. Kroessler
Columbia U. Press. Icahn Stadium highlighted
- Reinventing Grand Army Plaza
Design Trust for Public Space. Competition finalists profiled
- “I treat every space as public projects,”
New York Daily News, J.R. Taylor, July 2
- 1000 x Architecture of the Americas
Verlagshaus Braun, Berlin, Germany. Comfort stations project profiled
- Vogue Restaurants
FST Publishing, Fuzhou, China. Trattoria Trecolori profiled
- “Zurita Architects- Three Projects"
- New (York) Now/Arquitectos de New York
publication of the VIII International Forum of Architecture, Universidad de San Francisco, Quito, Ecuador
- “Icahn Stadium at Randall’s Island”
Real Estate and Construction Review: New York Tri-state Edition
- "Icahn Stadium: an Iconic New York City Stadium Reborn in Steel."
Metals in Construction Fall, Vol. 1 Issue 2: 2-9.
- “Randall’s Island Stadium Completed,”
The Architect’s Newspaper, May
- “Preview of Weehawken Waterfront Attraction”
The Star Ledger, June
- “Taking Back the Shore"
Icahn Stadium and Randall’s Island Park Master Plan; and the Hudson Riverfront Performing Arts Center, Oculus, Summer
- “Jazzy Dream, Waterfront Arts Center to be Hudson Jewel, Group Says"
The Jersey Journal, Aug.
- Beyond the Edge, New York’s New Waterfront
Raymond Gastil, Van Alen Institute, Princeton Architectural Press, New York
- Revolution of Forms
John Loomis, Princeton Architectural Press, p.152, 1999