New York Historical Society

In 2004, DGA completed a seven-year project assisting NYHS and their architects on the $7.4 million restoration and upgrade of this historic 1904 NY landmark museum structure (original architects: York & Sawyer). Our scope of work included the development of energy conscious, historically responsive artwork sensitive lighting systems for the first floor galleries, lower level multipurpose areas, seminar rooms, exterior façade, entries, and the conversion of 4th floor storage areas in the new Henry Luce III Center for the study of American culture.
Location
170 Central Park West
New York, NY
Year of completion
2004